Well looks like Ariana Grande bagged herself a new man! It’s funny because these two have acted the part in the past and now its REAL!
Ariana Grande and Mac Miller are going very public with their relationship — sucking down sushi and each other’s faces, and we got the pics.
The couple hit up Katsu-Ya in Encino Sunday night and couldn’t keep their hands off of each other — kissing and giggling through the meal. Witnesses tell us at one point Ariana was even lying on his lap.
Sources close to them tell us they are dating, even though Mac’s downplayed their relationship in interviews … referring to Ariana as just a “homey.”
They’ve got some history. Before Ariana hooked up with Big Sean … Mac was on the scene as her boyfriend in her “The Way” music video.
OH no! Please tell me this is all a bad dream. Well Tamar and Vince got into an altercation in ATL at the Ritz Carlton. There is a alleged rumor we are not confirming that Tamar may have did a lil creeping and got CAUGHT UP as my man Usher says.
Vince found out about the late night affair with a business executive and was livid! So livid he bite Tamar’s finger and caused some damage. She called the police and Vince fled the scene!
Email sent to our friends at LoveBScott giving the details:
Tamar Called the police on Vince last night at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead Atlanta, where I work. Officer Sanders of APD came out to investigate. They have had multiple domestic abuse issues in the past, but this time there’s evidence.
Anyone who works with the Braxtons knows, that Tamar & Vince literally first [sic] fight. Then they do a video after to dispel rumors, but the real tension is because Tamar has a new manager, who is Steve Harvey’s manager.
After being dropped from Epic Records, and fired from the Real, Tamar hired new management, which has left Vince feeling some type of way.
According to our sources, Tamar and Vince got into an extremely heated argument that turned physical. During the altercation, Vince actually bit Tamar on her hand so badly that he drew blood, and she ended up calling the police.
Witnesses say that Tamar’s finger was in extremely bad shape as she left the premises, and she very likely needed stitches to close up her wound. However, Tamar refused EMS services when they were offered.
Vince was apparently NOT arrested, as he fled the scene before police even arrived.
AS MANY OF YOU KNOW I LOVE WISDOM! As an entrepreneur and woman of many hats it is IMPERATIVE TO HAVE SOME FORM OF WISDOM Whether it be spiritual, music, a fearless leader, bishop, pastor, teacher, mentor, etc.
Well in my case I have a list of mentors who impact my life and they may or may not know it! I must share a couple of them!
1. GOD BECAUSE I CAN DO ALL THING THROUGH GOD WHO STRENGTHENS ME..YAS LORD AND IM SO THANKFUL WITHOUT HIM NO ME!
2. MOMMA & DADDY – YES CATRENA AND GORDON THOMAS! THIS COULD BE A LONG POST SO I JUST SAY DEAR MAMA THE GOOD BAD AND UGLY SHE ALWAYS SERVES IT UP ON A PLATTER FOR ME REAL QUICK. DAD IS MY CALM SIDE THE VOICE OF REASON AND SWEETNESS SIDE OF ME! HE ALWAYS IS RIGHT ON TIME WHETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT!
3. BISHOP JOSEPH WALKER III – OKAY SO THIS MAN HAS BEEN A MENTOR TO ME WHETHER HE REALIZES IT OR NOT SINCE I JOINED MT ZION IN 1999. POWERFUL MAN OF GOD, MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER, FUNNY , FATHER, HUSBAND AND MOST IMPORTANT MAN OF GOD! HIS SPIRIT IS AMAZING AND HE ENCOURAGES AND MOTIVATES ME TO STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE ON A HIGHER LEVEL! ( be sure to follow him @Josephwalker3 on Twitter and Instagram…also subscribe to his Periscope and become part of Perisquad!)
4. OPRAH! – SHERO THIS COULD BE A BOOK SO I WILL JUST SAY SHE IS WHO I ASPIRE TO BE LIKE! SHE IS FABULOUS AND A PRODUCT OF TN BY WAY OF TSU AND SHE GOT HER BROADCAST START RIGHT IN NASHVILLE!
5. JENNIFER WOODARD! MY FAVORITE PROFESSOR AND MENTOR AND BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO CALL HER A TRUE FRIEND TILL THE END! LOVE YOU!
6. MUSIC- WHERE WOULD I BE WITHOUT THIS SERIOUS CONTRIBUTION IT HELPED ME GROW UP AND BECOME THE WOMAN I AM TODAY! The first time I laid eyes on Prince and Janet Jackson it was a wrap for me!
I LOVE ALL GENRES BUT SOME FAVS ARE: JANET JACKSON, SADE, USHER, TYRESE, DONNIE MCCLURKIN, KIRK FRANKLIN, YOLANDA ADAMS, MARY MARY, BABYFACE, TONI BRAXTON, 112, TLC, SWV, GINUWINE , AALIYAH, SNOOP, WEST COAST MUSIC, 213, ICE CUBE, 2PAC AND MANY MORE…
By now everyone is aware of the #SoGone Challenge it has had everyone airing out their relationship laundry whether in the form of rap, singing or spoken word. Well the freshest #SoGoneChallenge in the celeb world comes to us by way of Monyetta Shaw and Toya who could use a good laugh after her recent divorce and losing 2 of her brother in NOLA.